Glass SocietiesHVGDGGBecome a member!TCsFacilityStellenangeboteJunge DGGStipendienImpressumKontakt

The HVG-DGG building

In September 2003, HVG and DGG moved to the company-owned new building in Siemensstraße 45, Offenbach.

The new building in Offenbach provides a comprehensive improvement in the conditions of work compared to the former domicile in Frankfurt/Main, in particular in respect of the expanded lab and adequate rooms for doing services and research activities.

The three-storied building has a floor space of 1400 m². On the ground floor is a garage for the test van for environmental measurement technology, a lab for chemical analyses, a ‘Technikum’, a room for physical measurements, as well as a workshop and storerooms.

The library with 13 000 books and 8000 journals as well as the offices of the HVG employees are on the 1st floor. The 2nd floor comprises a conference room, the offices of HVG-DGG management and DGG personnel.

Aerial photograph of the HVG-DGG building in Offenbach, rear side.
Aerial photograph of the HVG-DGG building in Offenbach, front.